Picnic Style Dining Tables

I'm so used to seeing a dining table surrounded by chairs. And that's what we have at our home too. Now, I wish I could create a more casual ambiance in my not so formal dining room. I like the way these benches open up the room creating an inviting space to eat. At the same time, wondering if the seating might not be so comfortable. Well, I just love the way these dining rooms are put together and thought you might like them too. Just another furniture style to think about.. a picnic style!
Picnic Bench Style Dining Tables
Picnic Bench Style Dining Tables
Picnic Bench Style Dining Tables
Picnic Bench Style Dining Tables
Picnic Bench Style Dining Tables
Picnic Bench Style Dining Tables
Picnic Bench Style Dining Tables
Picnic Bench Style Dining Tables
Picnic Bench Style Dining Tables
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Exterior Design - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger